Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Little Strawberry

VBOB.

That's "Very Behind on Blogging," and that's what I am right about now. It's been a bit of an interesting week with my EGTT (Extremely Grumpy Teething Toddler). Meggers needs lots of extra love and attention from Momma when she's cutting teeth, so I've not been spending much quality time in front of the computer (which is really just fine). But it does put me behind on updates, pictures, etc. I've worked on one particular post four or five times this week and never been able to complete it. So in the meantime, I decided to write up a quickie this morning.

Here are some shots of our little cutie sampling the season's first strawberries at today's breakfast. Enjoy!

Strawberry 5
Strawberry 1
Strawberry 3
Strawberry 4
Strawberry 3
Strawberry 7

No comments: