Friday, August 29, 2014

If Cuteness Could Put Out Fires...

...he'd be the one to call.
P1230837

On a related note, sometimes I blog for the therapeutic value, or perhaps I should say, I blog to sow. That's sowing, as in "as you sow, so shall you reap" (Galations 6:7). Graham was rawther challenging yesterday morning and basically screeched and cried and threw fits from 7:50 am, when he woke up crying, to 1:45 pm, when he mercifully went down for his nap. (There was a brief break in there somewhere when Bob the Builder did some babysitting for me). Posting cute pictures of the sweeter moments reminds me of the gift that my children are and helps me sow to affection for them. It helps to rekindle the smoldering embers of my enjoyment back into a nice steady flame... and I love to enjoy my kids, and I should enjoy my kids. My enjoyment honors the One who created these amazing little people, and it makes our home a muuuuuch, much happier place.

So when you see the adorable smiles and the goofy cocked heads, don't assume that's our normal... just know that our blog is a place where I seek to sow and resow the seed of gratefulness and love.

No comments: