Saturday, August 09, 2014

Super Zero

(I'm posting some pre-vacation pictures now, even though we're still on our trip and I'm sure there are more vacation pics to come.)

It used to be that Graham called super heroes "super models." I'm not sure why--I can't think how he would even know that phrase. But anyway, for a while, seeing a picture of the Avengers or Superman would prompt Graham to point and say excitedly, "Super Model!" Close enough.

Now he calls them "super zeros." More to the point, he likes to be the super zero. Being Super Zero involves wearing costumes (preferably with masks), racing around the house (often with Matthew), and yelling "to the rekue!" at the top of his lungs, which makes Dave and me shake our heads over the intensity of the cuteness.

Here are some pictures of our Super Zero.
P1230869

P1230870

P1230871

P1230873

P1230874

P1230875

To the rekue!!!
P1230876

No comments: