Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Few Family Reunion Pics

The day after we did the beach (which was also the day of Dave's 20th high school reunion), we went to the Beyer family reunion at a local park. Dave's mom, Dawn, was a Beyer, one of seven children, who are great about trying to get their families together at least once a year. On years when we are in the area, they're are sweet enough to try and work within our schedule. We love getting the chance to catch up with Dave's aunts and uncles and cousins.

I didn't get many pictures, but I did make sure to get these two of Uncle Larry (who loves little ones) and Graham:
P1230990

P1230989

So sweet.

Here's a random one. Esme said, "Mommy, take a picture of me with my muffin!"
P1230991

And since I didn't get any good pictures of Aunt Linda when we were at her place in Chicagoland, I grabbed the camera and snapped this one at the very end of the family gathering.
P1230993

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have 12 coats of arms with the Wilcox surname:
https://coadb.com/surnames/wilcox-arms.html