Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Have Never Introduced Charlie!

This spring, my sister Jacque had her fourth baby, Charles Gabriel Spruill. I know I've mentioned his name here, but I've neglected to post his picture! I took this when Jacque and Asher were here this summer, so Charlie would have been about three months old.
P1230757
To my eye, he looks SO very much like the pictures of his mama at this age. In my mom's old album, there are these pictures of Baby Jacque sitting on our couch and crawling around wearing this silly, little, strawberry-print mob cap. This shot of Charlie sends my mind straight to those pictures. (Though skipping the mob cap is a good call in your case, Buddy.)

As I wrote briefly in my Fourth of July post, Charlie has been the smoothest-skinned, softest little cuddle you could possibly imagine, and I'm a little jealous that now Lena gets to be near him and go and hold him whenever she wants!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Aww, so cute! All these babies :)
I have so been enjoying your updates and pictures. I am excited for Lena but also sad for you guys.

love ya

Cara said...

Thank you so much, Sandi! Love and miss you.