Friday, August 17, 2007

Off To The Beach

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, Dave and Meg and I are headed out for our vacation with my side of the family.  We'll travel for four hours and then break our journey at my sister and brother-in-law and little nephew's home in Norfolk, VA.  My mom and dad and other sister and grandfather have already arrived there.  Sunday morning we'll visit Sovereign Grace Church of Chesapeake, and then the whoooooole clan will set off for the Outer Banks of North Carolina, there to spend a week of beachful bliss.  (Or, at least, that's what we hope and pray!)

Not sure if I'll be posting while we're away, but I hope to be able to put up a few pictures, at least.  Meg's first beach trip--how exciting!

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Have fun! Say Hi to everyone for me