Thursday, January 17, 2008

Four Month Stats (by Matthew)

Matthew4Mos 11

Phew! We just got back from the doctor's office, and let me tell you something: I do not like shots! Especially when I am hungry and tired. (Mom and Daddy woke me up from a nap to take me to the pediatrician!! The idea!)

And let me tell you something else: I've grown three inches in the last two months! I now measure 26.5 inches long, which puts me around 95%. And I weigh 14 lbs., 11 oz.. (that's up 3 lbs., 3 oz. in two months), which means I'm around 50%. That's a lot of numbers, but the basic translation is: I'm growing really well and the doctor is very pleased with me.

Oh, and in my last post I forgot to tell you that I've started rolling over from my front to my back. Like most babies, I developed this helpful skill during nap and night times so that, after a bunch of trips into my room to roll me back to my tummy, Mommy decided to commit another SIDS taboo: wedging me in between two pillows so I can't roll. But it works! (And there was sleep in the land, and the kingdom was at peace once more.)

No comments: