Friday, February 09, 2007

Two Videos

Okay, so upon further review, we decided to chop the aforementioned video into two videos and thus spare you the boring part in the middle where Meg is just dawdling around the kitchen. Here's the one where she's playing with her Dada. (Note: it ends very abruptly.)


And here's the kissing video. It's a little weird--I keep casting these furtive-looking glances at the camera, but I was trying to make sure that Meg and I were both in the shot. At least I captured the kiss!


Maybe watching videos of other people's kids is a boring, bordering-on-torturous exercise. If that's the case for you--sorry! But I was recently reading reflections by a mom whose kids are now all out of the baby stage. One thing she mentioned was wishing that she had spent more time playing with her little ones and taking pictures and video of them and less time on other stuff. So these little clips are one attempt to learn from others and not let these precious baby days pass me by uncherished!

No comments: