Friday, August 01, 2008

Swimmy Diapers

That's what our kids wore to play in the eensy, weensy inflatable pool in their Nana's back yard today. And that's it. Because their bathing suits are in the hamper. Because I thought it would be fun for them. And because they just looked so stinkin' cute running around with nothing but Nemo on their frontsides and Dory on their backsides.

My sister Lena took these photos with a real camera--the kind that you have to know about things like shutter speed and focus in order to use. Can you tell she just spent a week studying the art of photogrpahy with Andy Alonso, a pro from our church? I am most impressed with her newly improved skills! These are quite probably the best pictures ever taken of our children, so... enjoy!


DSC_0014 by lnalle.



DSC_0082 by lnalle.



DSC_0093 by lnalle.



DSC_0083 by lnalle.



DSC_0058 by lnalle.



DSC_0002 by lnalle.


David, my Love, my hard workin' fella, I hope you like seeing these pictures. The kids had a great time playing in and out of the water, as you can tell. But it was almost painful being at Mom and Dad's--so close to the church and to you, and yet not able to come and see you, since I know you were so busy today. I contemplated swinging by to surprise you both when we came into town and when we left, but if I was recalling the conference schedule correctly, both times would have been lousy for you. So we skipped it. But we're still praying for you! We love you muchly. And I'll see you when you get home tonight.

2 comments:

Mari said...

a. Your kids are stinkly adorable
b. Your sister is very talented
c. Thanks for lending your David for the Worship God Conference. I know it blessed sooo many people.

Erin said...

Nice job Lena!! (and it doesn't hurt that the kids are so cute too... :)