Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beach Shots I

OK, so I finally found our camera (unpacking has been slow) and uploaded our beach pictures today. I have many more pictures to go through, but here are some of the decent ones I've uncovered so far.

Is this little fellow the sweetest, or what?
Beach08 3

Yup, she belongs to me too. I'm one blessed Mamma.
Beach08 4

Cute little Ari-man loved the beach. After maybe one day of being skittish about the water, he warmed up and spent the rest of the trip exploring everything quite fearlessly.
Beach08 2

Some people have adorable mothers. I happen to be one of those people.
Beach08 5

Matthew didn't get to the beach as much as I had hoped, due to his illness. But when he did, he definitely preferred the dry sand to the surf! He spent a lot of time climbing on and around our beach chairs.
Beach08 6

Thanks to this fabulous, fat-wheeled wheelchair, Cubby made it to the beach every single day--twice, most days. Take that, angina! It blessed all of us so much to see our Cub enjoying the beautiful outdoors so freely. That chair sure was worth the rental fee, huh, Cub?
Beach08 8

Beach08 9

Beach08 7

The Jacqua Lady
Beach08 10

Daddy and Megs shots:
Beach08 12

Beach08 11

That's my Baby.
Beach08 13

And, hey, look! There's my Baby's baby! :)
Beach08 1

Did I mention that my mom is adorable?
Beach08 14

I love this one of Ari and the volley ball net.
Beach08 15

More to come...

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Love, Love, Love all the pictures. Are you sure you don't post all those just for me to enjoy??? :O)

The header pic of Meg laughing is precious!

Thanks for praying for us...we really do appreciate it.

Shannon Anderson said...

Cara,
Those kids of your (and your nephew too) get cuter every pic I see. If this keeps up they just may to overwhelmingly cute for me stand it when I visit next year.