Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Official

Baby #4 is officially our "latest" arrival. Today I am four days from my due date. Meg arrived six days early, Matthew ten days, and Esme eleven. So this guy is kind of on his own time table, and that's still ok with us. I'm still pretty comfy, except at night, which only recently has become a restless, uncomfortable time. Also, I'm pretty certain that the baby has turned back to where I want him to be. No guarantee, and it's not the end of the world if he's sunny-side up, but, hey... if I can avoid back labor or anything extra fun like that, I'm all for it.

That's about all the update I have in me for now! We sure are excited to meet our little man.

1 comment:

kelly c said...

sooooooo excited for your newest member to arrive. praying for you, sweet friend!