Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bendaroos

Aunt, Dacia, I don't know if we've ever told you this, but... those Bendaroo things that you got Matthew for his birthday back in September? He LOVED them. With Daddy's help, I think he made every single project in the pamphlet that came with the set. And when the 500 Bendaroos in that set were all gone, he wanted more. So we got him another set for Christmas. And he has been rediscovering Benda-joy ever since.

The other day, Matthew came to me and asked for "one of those thingies that the toilet paper wraps around and around." I directed him to a recently denuded toilet paper roll, and the next thing I knew, Matthew had created this little guy:

P1220588

Wholly his own invention. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it too! So glad that they are a continued joy!

Aunt Dacia