Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Month Old (by Matthew)

1Month Matthew

Since I had my big one-month birthday on Sunday the 14th, Mommy decided it was high time that I made my first official correspondence. So here I am, blogging.

Life out here in the big world seems pretty good so far. Right now I am majoring in Eating and Sleeping, with a concentration in Going Through Diapers Really Fast. Mommy says that since I came along, the rate of baby wipe consumption in our home is just plain alarming. But she also says that I don't make nearly as much laundry as my big sister did at my age. At least what I do in my diaper mostly stays in the diaper!

At night, I currently sleep for 4-5 hours at a time, which means Mama really only has one middle-of-the-night feeding to do. She seems pretty happy with that for now. Sometimes Daddy comes in to feed me with a bottle instead, and I do pretty well with that. I have pretty bad baby acne these days, but everyone still says I am a handsome little fella. Fortunately, I have no idea what that means and am in no danger of getting a swelled head.

The picture above was taken on my one-month birthday. I just had a visit from my Aunt Dacia and Uncle Josh, so we have to post pictures from that sometime soon. And Mommy says to tell you that she has lots of other pictures (including some done by a real photographer) and posts to do... some day... when I'm not nursing 24/7... but don't hold your breath. :)

No comments: