Monday, November 13, 2006

The Last Days of Summer...

Yesterday the weather took a decided turn for the wintry, but before that we were enjoying some perfectly gorgeous, unseasonably warm days. Meg and Mommy took advantage of the fair skies by taking some long walks. One day we spotted a small group of deer hunting for food in a wooded area, and later Meg spent a long time looking up at a flock of geese flying in formation. I guess the animals knew that the real fall was on its way...

Meg still fits in her Baby Bjorn, which is great, since walking while carrying an extra twenty pounds should do wonders to help me work off the last of the baby weight! Here's a picture of us cheesing it up on our way out for a stroll:

Ready for a Walk

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Meg (and Cara)

Great idea to do a blog. I started one last May. I personally enjoyed the emails myself. They are my only look into Meg's world. I haven't met her in person yet. Yet being the key word.

Bob Kauflin was at our church yesterday and I passed on a big hello to all you guys. I will definitely make this a regular stop to check out what Meg is up too. :o)

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link...I will keep it on my favorites so we can see pics of you guys. Meg is just a doll....She is truly blessed to have you as a Mom...and David too.

Grandma Jan