Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tied Up

My mom and dad have six grandchildren, and today we found out for sure: it's all tied up between the sexes. Judah Eliot Spruill was born to my sister Jacque and her husband Asher this morning. That makes it 3 to 3, with Meg, Aylenne and Esme on the girls' side, and Ari, Matthew and Judah on the boys'.

I have no details at all about little Judah yet--no stats, no birth story... just one picture on my cell phone. (And of course, I have no idea how to get it to my computer.) I'm told that Asher says Judah looks just like Ari--which means he looks just like his Great Uncle Eddie--and from what I can see, I must agree.

Sweet Baby Judah, we can't wait to see you! Welcome to the family! You are already a very loved little boy.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness - I have to find out the news that we have a new great nephew on YOUR blog!! Yippeee... Tell Jacque and Asher CONGRATULATIONS for me!!

Sandi said...

Another boy :o)

so excited for Jacque and the whole fam.